Join our Advisory Council and help us keep ship history alive for the next generation!
We are looking for qualified educators from any discipline and grade level to join us in testing our lessons in the classroom and helping us to promote our 100% free educational resources.
- Attending virtual meetings at least three times per year
- Using one or more of our lessons in your classroom and providing feedback and/or revisions
- Promoting our resources and website to other educators
- Follow our social media channels and re-share our posts
- Having the option to create lessons for STEAMing into the Future based on our primary sources straight from the Ship History Center in Warwick, RI
If selected, you will have the option to bring your students on a free field trip to the Ship History Center and receive a complimentary membership to our organization, which includes a subscription to PowerShips magazine.
If you think you would be a good fit, please email email@example.com and we will contact you for further professional background and related information.